Userlytics is a kind of robust and inexpensive testing platform that meets the user’s requirements as well as the needs of a software company. This makes it very easy to create studies and the interface through each step of the process. Some highlights include the templates that are available for common usability questions and the in-browser testing option for participants.
Userlytics is a state-of-the-art user testing platform that allows their users to quickly run user experience tests on any digital asset, which can be sites, apps, prototypes, competitor assets, or else. It has an advanced test creation process and proprietary panel at Userlytics. Tests can be set up in minutes and results can be completed in just hours.
It records the webcam, audio, and screen of the participant’s device while also allowing an unlimited number of annotations.
Userlytics allows full audio transcriptions, branching logic, quantmetrics, hidden observers during moderated sessions, dedicated account managers, and a quantity assurance team to make sure every result is a good result, of course.
Download the app by pressing the download button on this page.
Useful Tip: After pressing the download button, Always choose the free download option. please wait a few seconds after you click free download, so that your apk download starts well.
How to install APK, XAPK, OBB files [Guide]
How to Use Any Android App on PC
The features of Userlytics are as follows:
- It has assessment management.
- It has collaboration tools.
- It allows commenting.
- It allows notes.
- It has customer experience management.
- It has customizable categories.
- It has customizable forms and questions.
- It provides a good dashboard.
- Demographic data
- It has design management.
- It has engagement tracking.
- It is for both mobile and websites.
- It has prototype development.
- It has Real-Time Analytics.
- It allows screen activity recording.
- It has software testing management.
- It has third-party integrations.
- It has unmoderated testing.
- It has usability testing.
- It allows user research analysis.
Userlytics allows you to work more efficiently and effectively incorporate research and testing into the business process. If users have everything they need to begin, i.e., goals, objectives, tasks, recruiting criteria, test script, users can initiate testing almost instantaneously.
The tool is generally simple to use, and the ability to use it for recruiting is a significant improvement over the past, when users had to rely on recruiting firms (or a more manual recruiting process) and separate testing and data collection tools.
Scheduling and workload don’t always afford a user the opportunity to facilitate testing from end to end. So, having a partner like Userlytics to assist with facilitating testing when timing and other project priorities don’t permit is a major help.
The languages supported by Userlytics are as follows:
- Chinese (both simplified & traditional)
The merits of Userlytics are as follows:
- It is a very granular participant recruitment tool (users can target based on a large variety of nationalities and languages).
- Users can add images to tasks now to compare website prototypes.
- It has multiple answer screener questions to avoid giving away the purpose of the study.
- A user can create multiple profiles under the same account, so everyone in the team can keep track of their projects.
The Demerits of Userlytics are as follows:
- Users can’t run unmoderated user tests with video on Apple devices.
- All have to download the preview of the test completely.
- A UX would work wonders for some issues that, although they are minor and don’t affect the functionality of the platform, would improve the experience quite a lot.
- Visually the UI is a bit unbalanced and take getting used to that.