Table of Contents
What Is a Supercell Account?
Brawl Stars, Clash Royale, Clash of Clans or Hay Day, these are all the games for which you will want to create a Supercell Account. Most regular gamers of these apps create Supercell ID accounts, this lets them create an extra layer of security and secure their game data. All the accounts created with Supercell ID are easily accessible. The Setup process is also very easy, as no login or registration is required. You will get a new verification code every time you login.
Why Should You Change Supercell Email In Id?
The main reason why you should want to change your Supercell Email should be that somehow you can’t have access to that email anymore. And if that’s the case originally then you should react immediately and change the email as it will have no negative effect. All the data of your games will be saved. There are many people who change their email addresses occasionally just to make sure their data is and will be safe.
How To Change The Email Of The Supercell Id?
- First ‘Sign out of Supercell’ button.
- Next, create a complete new ID and add the email to the old one.
- Then you will be able to change the present with the old one after going to the ‘User Modification’ tab.
If the process is successful then you will receive a successful notification.
How to Recover a Supercell account?
If you want to recover your Supercell ID account then you will need the linked email. And chose that email ID to link with your Supercell account which is also in sync with your game.
Steps to recover your supercell ID account:
- Go to the Settings menu of the game and select ‘offline’ and now login.
- With this you will get to recover your account.
- This method will be best for those who have changed their phones.
- One more method involves requesting for a verification code. That you will receive on your email ID.
How To Add More Accounts In Supercell Id?
To add more then one accounts in Supercell ID follow these steps:
- First access the settings of the game and select Gear.
- Now go to accounts and select add account.
- Drop down menu will open, choose Google out of the options.
- Now login with the ID you want to add.
- After entering the details click on login and its done.
- To add more IDs, repeat the process.
How Can I Change Supercell ID username?
Every player can change his username only once for free.
- This opportunity unlocked at Town Hall level 5.
- So, to change, go to settings
- Click More Settings.
- Then tap on Change Name.
- Lastly, follow the prompts and it will be done.
How Do I Remove A Supercell Id From My Gmail Account?
On your device go to settings.
- Then select Google.
- Next, tap on connected apps or linked apps.
- Select the game which you want to disconnect and press confirm.
How to delete accounts of clash of clans?
To delete your COC account follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu of your game.
- Then select your profile option.
- Next, Edit profile and then select Delete My Account.
- Then follow the prompts and confirm your action.
How to reset my Supercell ID to restart the game?
- Open the settings.
- Click Connected.
- In all the supercell ID options tap on Log Out.
- Now select Play without Supercell ID and its done.
How To Delete Your Supercell Id?
If you want to delete your Supercell ID, just go to the settings options and then enter more settings, then choose Delete My Supercell Account. Follow the further instructions and then confirm your action to finish the process.
How Can I Recover My Coc Account Without Supercell Id?
Without your Supercell ID you cannot recover your COC account as it connects you to a game account. All the data will be lost if you can’t recover your Supercell ID first. You cannot enter other game accounts without this ID because its what connects you to different game accounts.
Can I change my gmail id in Clash of clans?
Yes you can change your gmail ID in clash of clans by giving a call to Supercell account services. They will process your request on behalf of a token number and it will at least take 4-5 days to do so.
Not getting a supercell id confirmation email?
If you are not receiving a confirmation email from the Supercell team then please request another one and if the problem still persists then check your spam folder. Then try other different folders and later if the problem is still not solved contact the customer support