Want the perfect replacement for the slow sharing apps, who transfer the files slowly and sometimes show errors? If yes, we can suggest the most powerful file yet intuitive transferring app, “Feem”.
Useful Tip: After pressing the download button, Always choose the free download option while downloading files.
Table of Contents
How to install APK, XAPK, OBB files [Guide]
How to install Apps on Smart TV [Guide]
About the Feem app
Feem Apk is the most powerful file-sharing app which shows very few ads. It only shows one or two ads. In particular, this app works with the help of a Wi-Fi network to transfer the files. This app has lightning-fast speed by which it transfers the files and messages. You can send files of high capacity and send amounts of data.
It has no limits for the users to send the files. It works entirely offline, and no internet connection is required to send the files.
- This app needs some permissions to work efficiently, which you can give in one click.
- And the two users mean the sender and the receiver should be on the same local network.
- In particular, you can connect by opening the Wi-Fi and hotspot, and you will be joined on the feem.
- This app has no sender or receiver option; its user interface is designed like the chatting app.
- So to send files, you first select who gets it and then choose the files and click on send, and boom file is sent.
- If you don’t want to install this app on every device, you can use the web share option on the feem’s official website.
- and this app is free to download and use.
- This app also has Wi-Fi direct if you don’t have the Wi-Fi router to use. Just use the “Wi-Fi Direct” to transfer the files.
- Feem io. This app comes without any watermark.
Features of Feem app
Lightning-fast transfer rate
This app has the best file transferring rate by which you can easily send data of many gigabytes. The connectivity is robust, and not only can we compare the speed with Bluetooth, but it is far better than the other file sharing apps like
- “Share it”, which is banned in India,
- in share,
- and many more.
All the other file-sharing apps are very slow compared to the Feem app. And if you want an accurate processing rate, it is 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
Resumable file sharing
With this app, you can share an amount of data. There are no restrictions or limits on file-sharing. You can send music files, videos, apk files, and documents. As this app is also available for pc, you can also send the extensive data of desktop files. And the best thing about sharing with feem is that if the devices are connected, the files sharing cannot be stopped.
It has no silly QR code scanning system to get connected just, and its connection can never be disrupted. The files can be paused and resumed as many times as you want. If you break the file transfer and restart it after a few days, it will continue where it left.
This app works offline, and it does not require any internet connection to transfer the files. It works only by opening the hotspot and Wi-Fi connection. Between the sender and receiver, anyone can open the Wi-Fi and hotspot to connect. As soon as you are connected, you can open the app, showing the connected device’s name. You have to click on the title to which you want to send the file, and work will be done.
If you are connected with the same Wi-Fi, you can not only send and receive the files. But you can also chat with each other with the same type of connection. So this app is not only an excellent file transferring app but is also the best offline chatting app.
Support all types of devices
This app supports all types of operating systems, and it is for the PC. This app is for all the operating systems like windows, ios, android, and Linux. So you can send the files between different types of devices from pc to mobile, mobile to mobile, mobile to pc and iPhone to android.
You can visit this site to read all the reviews of this app.
How to transfer files using Feem? How to use the app?
Open the app. After connecting, it will show the receiver’s name.
Just tap on the name to which you want to send the file.
Then select the files which you want to send and tap send option.
Where does feem store files?
Feem stores the files in the default folders like photos, movies, music, and documents. And these folders should be in internal storage.
Is the Feem app not working?
If feem is not working properly, then you can do the following steps –
First, see that the devices connect properly
Then clears the cache files of feem and remove all the saved data
If it still does not work, uninstall the feem, restart the devices and reinstall the Application.
Installation Instruction of Feem App
How to download the Feem apk?
You can download the Feem App by following these points
You can download this app from our site, popularapk.
Just open the site and search for this app.
Then click the download button to enjoy the game.
If you want, you can download many other incredible games from our site.
How to install the Feem apk?
- Download the latest version of the Application by tapping on the download button. This will take you to the download page.
- Now go to file manager -> apk’s -> click on the apk file.
- Now after clicking on the file, if it shows that installation of unknown apps are blocked, then tap on settings -> click on allow apps from unknown sources
- Hit the back button, go to file manager again, and tap on the Fee apk.
- Tap on install and voila! You are good to go. You have successfully installed the Application.